, , , , , , , , , , ,

On December 4, I posted A Smoking Gun, the story of election fraud in Atlanta, GA the night of the election, and into the early hours of the next morning.  Immediately after the video of this clear and obvious violation of multiple laws was played before a committee of the Georgia legislature, officials of the Secretary of State’s office scrambled to gaslight the public with a “who you gonna believe, us or your own lyin’ eyes?” defense.  A leftist outfit called “Lead Stories” claimed to have “fact checked” and debunked the claims, and continues to be involved in attempting to cover up the crime, but more on that later.  Let us visit the excellent Mollie Hemingway at The Federalist:

A Big Tech-backed ‘fact’ ‘checking’ outfit claimed to debunk explosive evidence in support of Republicans’ claims of significant election problems at a Thursday Georgia Senate hearing. It didn’t. Not even close.

Newly discovered security footage from Georgia’s State Farm Arena showed dozens of ballot counters, media, and Republican observers leaving en masse at the same time from the ballot-counting area for Fulton County. After they left, a small remnant of about four workers began pulling trunks containing thousands of ballots from underneath a table with a long tablecloth and running them through machines.

In my original article, I wondered whether the mystery ballots were already prepared in sufficient numbers, or whether a smaller number were merely run through the scanner enough times to produce the mathematically impossible vote spike for Biden.  Now we know.  A sharp eyed observer, viewing the entire surveillance video, was able to see one of the election criminals run a stack of ballots multiple times through a scanner.  Oh, and no one has so much as tried to explain that vote spike, or this:

On Friday morning, a group called Lead Stories published a ‘hoax alert’ falsely claiming to have debunked the security video. The Washington Post, Newsweek, and other outlets followed along, criticizing non-leftist journalists for giving the video traction. In fact, none of the claims made by the Republicans were debunked.

Lead Stories’ ‘fact’ ‘check’ says government officials told them everything was fine with the counting, that the ballots were in ‘containers — not suitcases,’ and that ‘party observers were never told to leave because counting was over for the night.’

Oh, they were in “containers,” not suitcases!  Everything must be above board then.  Notice these dogged fact checkers didn’t bother to ask whether the “containers” normally used for ballots have wheels and retractable handles, just like contemporary suitcases.  Actually, it wouldn’t matter if the receptacles were cardboard boxes or paper bags.  The issue is why ballots were hidden under a table and only brought out when no honest observers could see what was happening?  Oh, and where did they come from, who hid them under that table, and when?  We know from the impossible vote spike who they benefited.

Shafer is Georgia’s Republican Party Chairman

Republican poll watchers and the media absolutely were told counting was over for the night and would not resume until 0830 the next morning.  We know this because of the two affidavits filed by Republican poll watchers before the existence of the video was revealed.  Those affidavits, available here and here, are absolutely consistent, and the video vindicates them.  By all means, take those links and read them for yourself; they’re brief.

The affidavits make it clear the woman with long blonde braids announced to everyone the counting was over for the night and would resume in the morning.  Both poll watchers affirmed they, and the press, were kept so far away from the actual counting of ballots, they could not ever see what was happening.  They also repeatedly asked Fulton County Elections Spokesperson Regina Waller about how many ballots had been counted and how many remained to be counted, but the questions made her uncomfortable, and she always refused to answer.  She figures prominently in the crime and coverup:

Lead Stories, however, says, ‘There was never an announcement made to the media and other observers about the counting being over for the night and them needing to leave, according to [Frances Watson, chief investigator for the Georgia Secretary of State], who was provided information by the media liaison, who was present.’ While Lead Stories doesn’t name the media liaison, the media liaison who was present that night, according to the affidavits, was Regina Waller, the Fulton County public affairs manager for elections.

You may recall this tweet from the original story.  It was Regina Waller that told ABC on election night the counting was being suspended.  It wasn’t just ABC:

Local NBC journalists on site that night independently confirmed ‘they were told counting was done for the night’ and given no indication it would continue before the next morning. The Atlanta Journal-Constitution even reported of a ‘plan’ to stop scanning ballots at the same time the poll watchers said things were shut down:

‘They planned to stop scanning absentee ballots at 10:30 p.m. and pick it up back in the morning. No official could explain before press time why Fulton was stopping its count of absentee ballots at that time, only saying that was the procedure.’

‘As planned, Fulton County will continue to tabulate the remainder of absentee ballots over the next two days. Absentee ballot processing requires that each ballot is opened, signatures verified, and ballots scanned. This is a labor-intensive process that takes longer to tabulate than other forms of voting. Fulton County did not anticipate having all absentee ballots processed on Election Day,’ the county spokeswoman wrote in a statement.

But what about the supposed water main break, or some other watery disaster that was so severe vote counting had to be delayed?

In a new affidavit, the aforementioned Watson swore, ‘Our investigation revealed that the incident initially reported as a water leak late in the evening on November 3rd was actually a urinal that had overflowed early in the morning of November 3rd.’

She also said that her investigation shows that the press and observers ‘simply left on their own,’ although she later said workers put ballots underneath the table because they thought that counting was stopping for the evening. ‘This was done because employees thought that they were done for the night and were closing up and ready to leave,’ she claimed.

There is no indication from any source that has access to the complete video that anyone put those ballots under the table after observers left.  Why would they?  If they were locking up the room for the night, what would be the point of putting ballots under one table?  The video does not show workers preparing to leave; quite the opposite, and it only shows them producing those hidden ballots from under the table, a table the woman in blonde braids set up much earlier in the day.

A state election board monitor, who asked for his name not to be used due to safety concerns, told Lead Stories on the phone on December 3, 2020, that he was present at the vote counting location beginning at 11:52 p.m., after leaving briefly at earlier in the evening. He then stayed until about 12:45 a.m., when the work that night was completed.

The deputy chief investigator for the secretary of state’s office was present beginning at 12:15 a.m. November 4, he said.

The monitor only claims to have been present in the processing room from 11:52 p.m. on election night to 12:45 a.m., the following morning, or less than an hour. That means there were neither partisan monitors nor the state election board monitor for more than an hour after ballots began being scanned at 10:35 p.m.

This shy election board monitor apparently did not explain why, of every county in Georgia, he showed up at that location at 2352, remaining until about 0050 when the crime was completed.  There remains, as far as I can determine, no one able to confirm, via his presence on video, he was actually there, and if he was, what, exactly, he was doing.  An official of the state can scarcely claim anonymity.  His identity and employment are matters of public record.  I suspect he has reason to be afraid: he is covering up crimes, and the criminals don’t want to spend much of their lives behind bars.

For whatever it’s worth, the same monitor is the subject of an affidavit from another witness, devoted exclusively to concerns about the monitor’s conduct prior to the late hours on election day, according to a member of the Trump team. The claims include that he was sleeping on the job and staring at his phone.

Frances Watson also appears to have made an early morning appearance:

As for the deputy chief investigator who arrived at 12:15 on Nov. 4, when the ballot-scanning activities were nearly completed, the video shows the person entering the large room, glancing around, and talking on his phone. At no point have the ‘fact’ ‘checkers’ or other media figures asked what prompted an investigator to be dispatched to the State Farm Arena at that time.

May I be so bold as to suggest that whatever presence the Georgia Secretary of State’s office had that night and morning, it was to ensure the fraud was successful, and no one was present to witness it.  They weren’t smart enough to ensure there was no video.  Ooops.

…the Trump campaign’s official claims are sober and serious. State Republican Chairman David Shafer and President Donald Trump filed a criminal complaint in state court on Friday regarding tens of thousands of votes that they say were fraudulent.

Trump and Shafer allege, for example, that votes came from:

  • 2,560 felons,
  • 66,247 underage registrants,
  • 2,423 people who were not on the state’s voter rolls,
  • 4,926 voters who had registered in another state after they registered in Georgia, making them ineligible,
  • 395 people who cast votes in another state for the same election,
  • 15,700 voters who had filed national change of address forms without re-registering,
  • 40,279 people who had moved counties without re-registering,
  • 1,043 people who claimed the physical impossibility of a P.O. Box as their address,
  • 98 people who registered after the deadline, and, among others,
  • 10,315 people who were deceased on election day (8,718 of whom had been registered as dead before their votes were accepted).

The lawsuit further alleges that mail-in ballots received nearly no scrutiny as standards for contesting questionable ballots were made unreasonably difficult.

If they have these specific numbers, they obviously have the evidence necessary to produce them.  A bit more about “Lead Stories”:

A later purported ‘fact’ ‘check’ said it wasn’t true that Republican poll watchers swore affidavits that they were told to leave the center.

If you’ve taken a few minutes to read those affidavits, gentle readers, you know that’s a lie.

Lead Stories falsely stated that these claims were the ‘cornerstone’ of Trump’s challenge of Georgia. In fact, the legal claim filed by the Trump team only mentions Fulton County telling the press and other election observers that they were going to stop counting ballots and resume counting in the morning once, on one page of the 64-page complaint.

Some “cornerstone.”  This is disturbing:

Lead Stories claims it is funded by Facebook, Google, and ByteDance. The latter is the Beijing-based and China Communist Party-linked company known for TikTok. Facebook and Google have suppressed journalism deemed harmful to Trump’s 2020 election opponent Joe Biden. The Trump administration has said TikTok’s ties to the Chinese Communist government makes it a national security threat.

NOTE: In a Kafka-esque twist, Facebook is now using Lead Stories to censor this story critical of Lead Stories.

Final Thoughts:  The facts are obvious to those with eyes to see, and one is whatever social media or the lamestream media says, honest people should believe the opposite.  Whatever they seek to suppress, honest people should seek to discover.  What remains inexplicable is the apparently complete absence of local, state and federal law enforcement in this, and virtually every other instance of blatant election fraud.  The standard of reasonable suspicion is present in every one of these instances, which means the police have every legitimate power to investigate.  I’m confident even the most cursory investigation would produce probable cause, facts and circumstances—evidence—which would lead a reasonable police officer to conclude crimes had been committed and specific persons committed them.  I am further confident competent police work would obtain sufficient evidence to prove those crimes in court beyond a reasonable doubt

That’s of overriding importance.  Various polls indicate as much as 40% and more of the country believes this election is being stolen before our eyes.  It is impossible to prove the fraud didn’t happen.  Even the media has progressed from “there was no fraud,” to “OK, so there was a little, but that’s normal,” to “OK, so there was a lot, but not enough to overturn Biden’s win,” to the current “OK, OK, so there was enough to overturn Biden’s win, but it’s too late, it would be too much trouble, etc.”

At the moment, the supposedly Republican Georgia Secretary of State’s office appears to be either incompetent or criminal.  Georgia’s Republican Governor, who is refusing to call a special session of the legislature to fix election law to at least ensure the senate run off elections are honest, appears the same.  Law enforcement appears to be on an eternal donut break, courts in the affected states seem desperate to avoid upholding the law, the media is doing all it can to avoid covering election fraud, and/or are lying about it, and D/S/Cs are screaming about the destruction of democracy caused by following the law as it applies to election challenges, even as they work to ensure continuing fraud as essential to plotting democracy’s demise.

Again, it cannot be proved fraud on an unprecedented scale did not happen.  It did.  Unless those responsible are prosecuted, and if found guilty, punished, and unless the public can be reasonably assured this kind of fraud will never happen again, this is not going to end well for anyone, and particularly not for our Republic.