I’m starting a new feature here at the Manor. As regular readers know, I’m a member of the Watcher’s Council, which features some of the finest writers in the Blogosphere. I may be giving myself too much credit simply because of my membership in that august company, but as always, I leave such judgments up to you, gentle readers. In any case, I’ll be regularly posting links to the article of my compatriots, and encourage you to visit them. It just may be worth your time!
- School Attacks: Feeling Good Or Saving Lives, Part 4
- Broadway Fundraiser For ‘Black Lives Matter’ Canceled Over BLM’s Anti-Semitism
- Oh, The HORROR!!!!!!!!
- Huffington Post Deletes Post Telling Young Women to Cover Up at Football Games
- (Video) Kid Rock To Cheering Crowd: “F*ck Colin Kaepernick!”
- Tim Kaine: Muslim Brotherhood Ties, Communist Groupie, And Grifter
- The Bookworm Beat 9/13/16 — the “I feel deplorably faint” edition and open thread
- A Tribute To Adolf Hitler, Progressive Pioneer
- The Deplorables – The Movie