It’s time for the weekly nominations of the Watcher’s Council. I have been honored to take first place the last two weeks, but considering the brilliance of my colleagues this week–and every week, for that matter–think it quite unlikely this week. By all means, take the links and see why!
(Courtesy of my Israeli pal, veteran cartoonist Yaakov Kirshen of Dry Bones)
Welcome to the Watcher’s Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the ‘sphere, and the longest running group of its kind in existence. Every week, the members nominate two posts each, one written by themselves and one written by someone from outside the group for consideration by the whole Council.Then we vote on the best two posts, with the results appearing on Friday morning.
So, let’s see what we have for you this week….
- Stately McDaniel Manor – Orlando: Moving America Forward
- The Razor – Liberals Aren’t Stupid, They’re Evil
- Bookworm Room – After the Orlando shooting, Leftists again fail to read the handwriting on the wall
- Angry White Dude – Je Suis Gun Owner
- Puma By Design – Progressive Ideologues Politicize Muhammad Ali’s Funeral
- Joshuapundit–Who’s To Blame For Orlando?
- VA Right! – Whiners Whining about Trump Whining about the Media
- The Daley Gator – Does the Left even care about stopping terror attacks?
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – Flag Day
- The Glittering Eye –Pushing All of the Buttons
- Fausta’s Blog – Puerto Rico: SCOTUS reaffirms no debt restructure
- FOX News – John Bolton: Two critical conclusions from Orlando terror attack Submitted by Stately McDaniel Manor
- Phyllis Chessler –Denying reality Will Get Us Killed Submitted by The Razor
- David Hazony/The Tower–The Mind Of The President Submitted by Bookworm Room
- Gavin McCleod/Taki’s Magazine –Grab The Popcorn, The Left Is Imploding Submitted by Angry White Dude
- Mark Steyn/The Rush Limbaugh Show –The Party At The End Of The World Submitted by Puma By Design
- Daniel Greenfield – Why Islam is Violent Submitted by Joshuapundit
- Creeping Sharia – Paul Ryan Defends Muslim Invasion, Says Muslim Ban ‘Not In Our Country’s Interests’ Submitted by VA Right!
- Bob Owens/Bearing Arms –Could Concealed Carry have saved lives in Orlando attack? Submitted by The Daley Gator
- Jerry Hendrix/The National Interest – America Needs a Truly Conservative Foreign Policy Submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Jerry Hendrix/The National Interest – America Needs a Truly Conservative Foreign Policy Submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Rush Limbaugh – What We Know: Democrats Despise Us More Than They Despise Militant Islam Submitted by The Watcher
FOX News Latino – Big data reports Latino support for Trump on the rise at 37% Submitted by The Watcher